[SBE] Proposed Analog Shutoff Extention

Gary Liebisch gliebisch at cinci.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 14:41:32 EST 2009

Forget about 'suing' Congress! The first thing any law student learns on
day 1 of law school is that you can't sue the government UNLESS they give
you PERMISSION to sue them. Othewise, they'd be fending off lawsuits BY THE
MINUTE!!

My hunch is that when the Obama administration thinks about it some more
they won't push it, because they clearly have bigger fish to fry. Do they
really want to take the heat in the first 30 days of the NEW administration
of creating mass confusion on an issue that was set to extinguish itself
anyway?

Gary Liebisch