[SBE] Proposed Analog Shutoff Extention

Chris Spacone cspacone at socal.rr.com
Wed Jan 14 00:23:08 EST 2009

I worked for Diller at USA Broadcasting as IT Director and while there
interacted with Julius many times. Julius struck me as competent and
reasonable was willing and able to listen to technical explanations. And
after all he was able to hang at USA/IAC/InterActive for a very long time.
Trust me just the longevity alone in close proximity to Mr. Diller is indeed
a 'red badge of courage'. Diller is as uncompromising and demanding as his
reputation. He is also very loyal to those he perceives as having talent.
Clearly his assessment of Julius bears that out because of his longevity in
the organization.

-Chris