[SBE] More probable than not it looks like

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Sat Jan 24 07:47:44 EST 2009

I have been to several of their sites and did some work on a few after their satellite contractor screwed up. If MediaFlo does not work, it won't be from inferior technology or bad integration. Somebody knew what they were doing and purchased decent stuff, installed in a decent manner. Decent test gear too. Sites built the way traditional broadcasters used to. The distributed transmission system is not really new, it has been propsoed before for both AM and FM evolution but never implemented.Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT Comm-Struction and Services LLC V- 410.879.5567 F- 410.272.5750 C- 240.417.2475 ebukont at msn.com A Harris Broadcast Channel Partner

From: Lwray70 at aol.comDate: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 20:54:05 -0500To: sbe at sbe.orgSubject: Re: [SBE] More probable than not it looks likeHi Henry-

I don't know much about MediaFLO except that they were waiting for
Feb. 18th to fire up on channel 55 in a few cities and they're hoping
to get those working right after the transition. I hope it works out for
them. I think FLO is counting on the subscription money.

Larry

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)