[SBE] Is a new day dawning on regulating news choppers? (About time)

Henry M. Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu Jan 29 09:23:40 EST 2009

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/28/AR2009012803367.html?hpid=moreheadlines

Is the FAA doing the work of station management?

It's dangerous up there. Perhaps four lives lost is cause for asking
for a little sanity.

Would anyone on this board attempt to fly a helicopter and tell the
public about the car chase below and coordinate the many complex tasks
involved with four or five aircraft in close proximity to one another,
all at the same time? I'm amazed that chopper reports go as smoothly
as they do.

Henry S.

--
Henry M. Seiden
henry at techworkspro.com
Drag'n'Drop VCF card... Just drag and drop the attached .vcf card into
your fave Addressbook application for instant addition of our address!