[SBE] Chris Imlay's Article in Signal

Henry M. Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Feb 9 17:02:07 EST 2009

Hello all,

Chris' recent article about the FCC Chairman Martin and his comments
on the US House Subcommittee report in the Signal fascinating, was
fascinating even though I am not personally involved in any way in
broadcasting BAS or licensing issues. It's must reading for anyone who
is, seems to me.

I worked with Richard Rudman on communications issues and frequency
coordination matters in the heady years of 1979 when I was Frequency
Coordinator for a local station and the local chapter which Jay Mathis
founded here in Miami (chapter 53). We had quite a number of big
events here too. I add my congrats to Rick as well on his recent
appointment.

Henry Seiden
--
Henry M. Seiden
henry at techworkspro.com
Drag'n'Drop VCF card... Just drag and drop the attached .vcf card into
your fave Addressbook application for instant addition of our address!