[SBE] Station Purchase Checklist

R.V.Zeigler rzeigler at krvn.com
Mon Feb 23 13:02:08 EST 2009

One thing I would make sure of is that the siting of the towers, etc.
coincide with the licenses.
I worked for a company that did a swap. Upon checking the STL tower
site, after the deal was done, I found that the height of the tower as
well as the licensed site were off by a long way. This site was very
near an airport.
Apparently the license was applied for to meet FAA specs, and then built
so it would actually work. I left the company soon after this and never
heard the final outcome, but I do know that there was some serious
"lawyering" going on.
Rod

--
R. V. Zeigler, Dir. of Eng.