[SBE] TV Station Purchase Checklist

Bob Reite br at telcen.com
Tue Feb 24 17:17:08 EST 2009

Most contacts have such a clause. I was involved in a non directional AM
station sale, in which the top 50 feet of the tower got ripped off in a
bad ice and wind storm between the signing and the closing. The seller
had to get a bid on repairing the tower and subtract the cost of the
repair from the purchase price.