[SBE] T-Mobile

Robert Combs Robert.combs at cumulus.com
Mon Mar 2 14:10:30 EST 2009

I know that here in the Southeast, T-mobile coverage is very bad unless you
are in the city limits or on an interstate. The Verizon and Alltel phones
worked great, even under my towers and even in the transmitter buildings. I
have ATT myself and get ok coverage but phone does not handle RF very well.

Robert Combs
Market Chief Engineer
Cumulus Broadcasting - Savannah/Albany
robert.combs at cumulus.com