[SBE] T-Mobile

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Tue Mar 3 11:11:42 EST 2009

On Monday 02 March 2009 09:01 pm, Bob Reite wrote:

> Perhaps this needs to be moved to sbe-chat, but:

I'd disagree.
Is it not our responsibility as stewards of the resources of those
who sign our checks to provide as complete a picture as possible ?

Yes, we all know *someone* who had a bad experience with
so-and-so, but there is an overwhelming outcry against a very
few.

Technically, Nextel, and it's true. I've been on THEIR sites and
got "no signal" 30 feet from, and in the arperture of, their
antennae. ( though their two-way PTT seems to work even then )

For an extortion department, verizon can't be beat, suing
people who have never had accounts for non-payment,
phoning at 2 AM to threaten, ignoring court orders
to desist, and more.

Cingular/ATT $8/minute charges when out of the country
*if* one neglected to ask in advance.

Charging per text spam, all of them, or so I've heard.

I think it's important that we know these things.

The products and services I recommend to *my* clients are
based, in part, on analysis of these anecdotal stories, and more.

Where there's smoke............

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.
-- Albert Einstein