[SBE] Clarified question for the IT folks about IE add-ons - howmany of t...

PuebloTallTower at aol.com PuebloTallTower at aol.com
Tue Mar 17 17:20:52 EDT 2009

This has been an informative thread.... I will print all the pages and file
them with my MSoft documentation.

I have to agree, those hidden folders, accumulating a lot of crap, has slowed
my system down, and I know go through and clean un-needed items out
regularly, and when I have a thread that I want to keep for future reference, I print
them out on 3 ring binder paper. Or run them off to a USB hard drive as a print
to hard drive file.

I have been burned in the past by not having a paper trail, when a HD takes a
crap (which all rotating electronic machinery items will eventually do.)

Thanks for the quality of the knowledge contained within the thread ... good
job, worth saving for future reference.

Harvey E. Smith
2020 Baculite Mesa Road
Pueblo, CO., 81001-2456