[SBE] Clarified question for the IT folks about IE add-ons - howmany of t...

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Tue Mar 17 17:25:23 EDT 2009

On Tuesday 17 March 2009 05:20 pm, PuebloTallTower at aol.com wrote:

> Or run them off to a USB hard drive as a print

> to hard drive file.

Oooo.....

I'd save it as a text file, myself.
ANYTHING can read text.
Not everything can read a "print to file" file, or even M$ mailbox files.

> I have been burned in the past by not having a paper trail, when a HD takes a

> crap (which all rotating electronic machinery items will eventually do.)

When, not if.
Recovering crashed drives has made me some pocket change
now and again.
;)

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

"Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture,
an intransigent mind, and a step that travels unlimited roads."
-- John Galt, in Ayn Rand's _Atlas Shrugged_