[SBE] EAS issue

Jeremy Morris jdmickies at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 11:20:56 EDT 2009

It's a city gov, so it is a PEG. There is nothing in any of the current
franchise agreements regarding EAS, as in who broadcasts what. The city
wants to be able, from a signage standpoint, to broadcast traffic, police,
and fire alerts on their channel only since the cable companies feed other
locals as well. It's been a few years since I delt with EAS directly so
this was helpful. Thanks.

Jeremy