[SBE] Fwd: NAB FM chip proposal

k7cr k7cr at blarg.net
Wed Apr 1 16:46:44 EDT 2009

Let me add this -

If you would like to continue to discuss this, or anything related to
EAS....I invite you to the SBE-EAS Exchange where EAS is what we talk about.

If you are not a subscriber - Information on how to join can be found on the
SBE Web Site, under Government Relations/EAS

Look for you there -

Thanks

Clay Freinwald
Chair, SBE EAS Committee