[SBE] Fiber Training

Henry M. Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu Apr 2 10:32:13 EDT 2009

Hello All,

The Orlando SBE Chapter apparently got a host for Fiber splicing/
Training Seminars promote by these guys. Maybe our chapter could do
likewise?
http://www.fiberinstrumentsales.com/fiber-optic-training/

Here is the link. Obviously there would have to be some interest in
the seminars for these guys to do it and to find a site to host it. Is
there interest besides me? Is anything available through Ennes of
National. I have copied this request to the SBE Discussion list.

Then there is the cost, which seems high to me. In Orlando they were
asking $450/person. I have no idea if there are courses available for
less that go into as much depth. My interest is more in
connectorization than splicing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Henry