[SBE] qualified help available

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Thu Apr 2 11:29:43 EDT 2009

I have two guys who will end their jobs here soon. They have been doing our
HD plant construction and I taught them well. Fast with HD BNC;s, running
cables neatly, gig e connections, and they both have frequent good ideas about
getting stuff to fit. Self starters and know when to ask questions. Both can read
single lines just fine. Both are Chicago locals. One is our median age and
worked in radio in Memphis long enough to get a retirement. They are both hard
workers and need a job at least through the summer. So if you have VR's or need
good build-it guys let me now and I'll send them over. The second was one of
our best production people but got caught in the layoffs, and I rescued him to
work in engineering on the HD project, but that will be done in 2 weeks. The
other was an MCR op and I stopped his fall also but I'm running out of stuff to
keep them on payroll. Both are married with families and have been good loyal
workers. I'd like to help them find work before they know they need it.
Contact me at a9xw at cs.com if you want to get to know them.

Henry