[SBE] Anyone have a "registered C band Receive Dish?

Kluger, Michael mkluger at tv.nyc.gov
Fri Apr 3 10:39:04 EDT 2009

Back when we registered our downlink antennas, there was an FCC form to
fill out, and we had to have a frequency coordination study done. There
are companies that specialize in this, and the company that did the
survey for us filled out a lot of the required technical details on the
form. The company that we used was located in New Jersey; You would
probably want to find one closer to your location.

We did ours about 10 - 15 years ago, so I can't say for certain if the
procedures have changed since, but back then, it wasn't too painful of
an experience.

Mike Kluger
Director of Broadcast Operations
WNYE-TV & FM