[SBE] SBE EAS Meeting at NAB

Henry M. Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Apr 8 11:12:12 EDT 2009

As a buddy (Clyde Smith at Turner) said about NAB... "The irony of all
this is that I talked people into not going to save money and this
turns out to be the cheapest NAB in many years."

Hence, the law of supply and demand has a death grip on knowledge and
information.

Henry Seiden
On Apr 8, 2009, at 10:27 , A9xw at cs.com wrote:

> Sorry, I'm not going to NAB this year. Almost no one I know is going

> to NAB. So you can relay my position, which would be a picket sign

> saying no more stupid spending on EAS or other feel-good do nothing

> systems [airport security, disproportionate pat down of large

> breasted women, harassing handicap travelers, government intrusion

> into private lives of citizens] to waste our tax dollars.

> Regards,

Techworks Professional Systems, Inc. Mission Statement

TechworksPro dedicates delivering for our customers value-added,
concept driven solutions in work-flow design. We'll implement
technology, and troubleshoot customers' equipment in rapid time frame
to our customer's needs presented by each unique situation.

Intrusion security scan by SecurityMetrics©