[SBE] SBE EAS Meeting at NAB

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Wed Apr 8 11:23:46 EDT 2009

As i keep hearing,,,why go there (or come to a consultant or integrator) when all of that info is for free on the internet, or any vendor will come and give it to you for free to sell the product.

what really pisses me off is that vegas continues to up the rates around this time because they can still get the $$$ from all the foriegn broadcasters. americans and small biz get f'ed again. NAB should have a buy american / employ american discount. but it long ago became the Int'l Assoc of Bcast.

look at the game circus circus is playing with their discount.

if they want me to attend, give me a financial incentive. right now there is neither the discount nor the potential revenue as a reason to attend.

Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT
Comm-Struction and Services LLC
Baltimore/Washington DC
V- 410.879.5567 F- 240.368.1265 C- 240.417.2475

A Harris Broadcast Channel Partner