[SBE] SBE EAS Meeting at NAB

Henry M. Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Apr 8 11:48:39 EDT 2009

They (Circus Circus, and all hotels in Las Vegas) do it every year. If
you book early or through the NAB Housing Office it is mitigated as
much as possible. However supply and demand rules. Since demand peaks
just before the convention due to last minute bookings, book early is
good advice. I booked three weeks ago through NAB housing links for
$59, 39, 39 for the three nights. My airfare was similarly cheap.

As to why go, touchy-feely is but one reason. Exchange of info,
meeting with other similarly-minded users, presentations, networking,
product demos, shopping for projects that clients ask about looking to
provide niche or uniques services... The list goes on. For me, I'd
like to some new meet some new prospective clients especially in new
fields like IT for broadcast systems, information sharing for new, non-
broadcast related media outlets.

What about you?

Contact me off list if you decide to go. We should have a SBE
contracter get together... Any sponsors out there?

Henry Seiden

Henry Seiden
Techworks Professional Systems, Inc.
15751 Sheridan Street, #407