[SBE] Best map program?

Stu Casteel stu at pacific.net
Sat Apr 11 15:17:36 EDT 2009

Personally I use the DeLorme products for both work (siting - line of
sight, access) and GeoCaching (fun)

DeLorme Topo 7
http://shop.delorme.com/OA_HTML/DELibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=10050&minisite=10020

or their Xmaps for more involved projects
http://delorme.com/byIndustry/telecom/default.aspx

I also use their street atlas - for about a decade now, ever since
(starts with S & Rhymes with Baloney) bought Etack and put them out of biz

no I don't get a kickback - they have good customer service and no
call centers in Bangalore