[SBE] Translator Sources

Francis Martin ednixon at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 14:03:28 EDT 2009

There are a few translators that pass both the analog and HD content of an original signal, if available, notably the ones from Larcan and Fanfare FM.
http://www.fanfarefm.com
This sort of equipment fulfills the requirement of  not altering the characteristics of the incoming signal, if a digital (HD) component is involved.

-fm-