[SBE] H1N1 Response

Fluker, Steve (CXR-Orlando) Steve.Fluker at CoxRadio.com
Thu Apr 30 18:41:28 EDT 2009

Cox Radio, Orlando has initiated our Business Continuity Plan / Pandemic Plan.

*
We have reviewed the plan and are putting hand sanitizers by each door, in our lobby, kitchens, bathrooms, and other community areas.
*
We are also sanitizing the handles on our front doors and employee entrances at least once an hour.
*
Spraying disenfectant in each studio after every shift
*
Testing capacity of our VPN to the office in the event people are working outside of the office or from home.
*
Making sure we are stocked on office supplies
*
Making sure our staff lists are up to date, addresses, phone numbers, etc.
*
Sending information to the staff with updates on the pandemic status and what we are doing to keep everyone well.

We have a "Security Team" with 4 people from the staff, and a "Crisis Management Team" with someone from every department included. I am on both teams and at a time like this we meet regularly to discuss what we will do moving forward.

Hope this info helps.

Steve Fluker

Director of Engineering, Cox Radio, Orlando