[SBE] H1N1 Response

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Thu Apr 30 22:46:01 EDT 2009

Have you not seen the reports that show those hand sanitizers are all BS. They are actually counterproductive in that everyone trying to clean their hands is pushing on the same tab and putting their germs there.

Your mgt would be better off having someone specifically clean community areas 2-4 times per day.

Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT
Comm-Struction and Services LLC
Baltimore/Washington DC
V- 410.879.5567 F- 240.368.1265 C- 240.417.2475

A Harris Broadcast Channel Partner