[SBE] H1N1.

Gary O'Guinn garyo at ktuu.com
Fri May 1 13:26:16 EDT 2009

I agree completely. The more we sanitize our environment the worse we
make it. According to an article I read from WHO using the hand
sanitizers is actually doing harm. These things kill 99*.9*% of germs,
not viruses. That one lone little 0.9% bug is just waiting to mutate
into something that can't be killed. That's why doctors aren't handing
out antibiotics like candy any more. I'm not saying that we should all
live in filth, but let's not over do the germophobic thing.

-Gary