[SBE] Done with H1N1

Barry Thomas barryt at barryt.org
Wed May 6 16:17:34 EDT 2009

If you recall, my question didn't address the validity of the issue; whether this should be considered a pandemic, or who caused it.....only what engineers were being asked to do.

I knew of 2 broadcast companies that had initiated their pandemic business continuation plan so this was an effort to spread useful information and tactics among our members. Though there was lots of activity I never saw many answers to the questions. I had hoped this would have brought you useful information. I'm sorry it did not.

Believe me, I'm sorry I asked.

Barry Thomas, CPBE CBNT.