[SBE] nitrogen

Alan Alsobrook radiotech at bellsouth.net
Thu May 7 02:37:03 EDT 2009

I think you'll find that liquid N2 does not keep on site that well. I
think the advantage of being able to keep more N per volume of storage
area will be more than outweighed by the cost of storage and frequency
of replacement.

Also the other debate that hasn't jumped into this one yet is that you
shouldn't even be using nitrogen to pressurize transmission lines.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885