[SBE] FINAL POSTING

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Thu May 7 15:40:25 EDT 2009

I have been told by Barry, that my posts contain too many opinions and the
reflector loses members who are unwilling to read the humerous quips and
replies various members have posted in a conversation thread. personally I am
tired of the political correctness running this reflector. Therefore I told
Barry I would make this last post. I quit. Happy to have you folks
thread/reply to my personal e-mail. A9XW at CS.COM. Just add it to your SBE at SBE
postings. I don't need to attend a lecture hall devoid of diversity and would
rather have some healthy banter even if it has opinions that some find
politically offensive. I will never be politically correct because I question
everything and don't drink Kool-aid.

Best regards to all.

Henry Ruhwiedel
Analog forever.