[SBE] SBE Certification Exam Prep Reading Material

Taylor, William W. taylorww at cityofgainesville.org
Thu May 7 17:02:52 EDT 2009

Chris is right. The CERT previews coupled with a good review of specific topics I have chosen to review in the NAB Engineering Handbook have always been very helpful in my preparations. Tying that in with my own experience has helped as long as I was willing to verify that which I believed I had learned was correct. Studying for exams always helps me discover that everything I think I know is not 100% correct.

Bill

William W Taylor CEV, CEA, CBT
Broadcast Technical Services Coordinator
City of Gainesville
200 East University Ave
Mail Station 68
Gainesville, FL 32602