[SBE] SBE Certification Exam Prep Reading Material

Lee Howder lee_howder at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 17:06:56 EDT 2009

I took the test this past November and I had had my Net + study guide but I found that the test had very old networking information that I never heard of in the last 7 years that I've been in the industry. Maybe an older book with basic networking info would help. I am a network engineer and I passed the test but I found it to be very out dated and I feel that hurts it's credibilty as a cert.

Lee Howder CCNA, CBT, CBNT

Network Engineer

SRA International

FDIC NOC Irvine