[SBE] SBE Certification Exam Prep Reading Material

Crum, Kate Kcrum at thinktv.org
Fri May 8 12:00:47 EDT 2009

When I took my CBT exam, I found it extremely helpful to ask some of the other members of the engineering department at my organization if they had any pertinent reading material that I could borrow. While the public library is a great source of information, sometimes it can be difficult to find more industry-specific texts there. Good luck!

Kate Crum, CBT