[SBE] analog shut-off day

McGlothen, Darryl darryl.mcg at klewtv.com
Fri Jun 12 13:29:14 EDT 2009

No live coverage of KLEW analog shut-off. Film at 5:00, 6:00 AND
11:00...

Shut-down occurred at 10:00 AM during opening frames of "Price is Right"
with a CG overlay saying "Lets Party!" We fielded two related calls by
10:30 AM. Looks like we went off with a whimper.

Darryl McGlothen, CBNT
Maintenance Tech., KLEW-TV
Lewiston, Idaho