[SBE] analog shut-off day

Glenn Little WB4UIV glennmaillist at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 12 21:00:02 EDT 2009

I have gotten a number of calls from viewers in downtown Charleston.
There are a lot of two story buildings close together. These cause a
lot of reflections. The people in these historic homes do not want to
put up an outside antenna. They want to use their old rabbit ears and
do not understand why that cannot receive all the stations. They are
about 14 miles from the transmitter.

I had one call from a procrastinater that wanted that wanted to
receive our news from a partner radio station.

At least we do have some loyal viewers.

Most of my problems have been from viewers that insist on using rabbit ears.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV
CE WCIV TV