[SBE] WAGA Analog Sign Off w/ First CE - more on Analog shutdown.

Alan Alsobrook radiotech at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 12 23:49:19 EDT 2009

If you happened to notice the site pictured (which was not a TV site),
That site was the WPLO-590 5KW NDD/DAN /WVEE-103.3 100KW site when it
was decommissioned around 1984-1985. I knew that site well having worked
there for 3.5 years. Barry there were 2 (main and backup) RCA BTF-20E1's
in that building for WVEE. The WPLO transmitters were a Gates BC-5E and
a RCA BTA-5T1.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885