[SBE] Congratulations DTV and a request

Kent Kramer kentkramer at att.net
Mon Jun 15 11:29:00 EDT 2009

I like that idea Steve, could be great cross promotion between TV and Radio.
Put a camera on your morning show on a DTV channel and the TV audio on the
HD channel. I've always wondered also if it would be possible to get at
least one radio station in a market to retransmit the NOAA weather radio on
the HD-2 or 3 channel also.that would be truly using the channel to serve
the community.