[SBE] TV Audio on HD-3

Barry Thomas barryt at barryt.org
Mon Jun 15 13:11:43 EDT 2009

The idea of retransmitting for emergency information. Might be a co-branding or even sales opportunity: The local TV that wants the "source of emergency information" image could either trade or buy an HD channel. This could, be even more important with the introduction of the portable HDRadio receivers.

It is also be interesting to consider NOAA Weather Radio on HD-3.

Barry Thomas, CPBE CBNT

Message: 2