[SBE] Video cameras in radio studios

jer hill jerhil at verizon.net
Mon Jun 15 20:45:45 EDT 2009

Barry,

Hear, Hear!

As a former DJ, you nailed the subject. I once telescoped a Christmas show
on my digital camera for the family. but that's the problem with adding a TV
camera, Everything you see on TV is written by a dozen writers and then only
the best of the best is culled out by the producers and editors.

Jer Hill, K2JH

_____