[SBE] field test antennas

Gary Stewart gstewart at ctvn.org
Wed Jun 17 11:11:38 EDT 2009

What are you guys using for field tests of VHF DTV signals. For UHF, I
already have a favorite to simulate a general consumer experience where
high directivity is not wanted. The Antennas Direct Clearstream 1
(#CS-1) (UHF only). It has a wide pattern and is very stable with very
high signal pass through because of the near perfect impedance match.

But we are faced with putting on a VHF ch7 LPTV and there is an adjacent
channel ch 8 in the market. What should I field test with? Not too big,
for portability.

Gary Stewart
Cornerstone TV