[SBE] Ways to Pay

Lance Hankins lhankins at ktuu.com
Wed Jul 1 15:00:59 EDT 2009

I¹d use it. Then I wouldn¹t have to wonder how long the charge was going to
take to show up on my CC.
Lance

On 7/1/09 9:21 AM, "Barry Thomas" <barryt at barryt.org> wrote:

> <SNIP> If you could use Paypal to buy SBE merchandise, or even pay for your

> membership, would that make a difference for you?

> You know we already take checks and credit cards. Does the convenience of

> Paypal make things easier or does it not matter?

> <SNIP>

Lance Hankins
Director of Engineering & IT

KTUU-TV Ch 2
Anchorage, AK

lhankins at ktuu.com
www.ktuu.com <http://www.ktuu.com>

direct 907-762-9528
Station 907-762-9202
fax 907-561-0882
Cell 907-250-5984

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This Email communication and any attachments may
contain
confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated
recipients named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this
communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying
of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please
reply to the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this communication
and any attachments.

Lance Hankins
Director of Engineering & IT

KTUU-TV, Channel 2