[SBE] Ways to Pay

McGlothen, Darryl darryl.mcg at klewtv.com
Wed Jul 1 14:55:12 EDT 2009

Many people use PayPal for the convenience of it. A personal PayPal
account does not cost anything to setup or use so there is no downside
for the customer. The business account may cost some small amount to set
up but there is also a 'free' version if you don't need Virtual Terminal
services (for credit card entry). Having PayPal as a payment option may
encourage more frequent buying especially if you offer a discount for
using that option. Service charges to the vendor for processing online
purchases is no more expensive than 'normal' credit card processing. In
short, having mulltiple payment methods available for your 'customers'
is just plain old good business practice. I would use it.

Darryl McGlothen, CBNT
KLEW-TV