[SBE] SBE Digest, Vol 191, Issue 6

Barry Thomas barryt at barryt.org
Wed Jul 1 16:19:02 EDT 2009

Again - I'm not suggesting we REPLACE any current way of payment. Only adding Paypal as an option. Of course it would not be suited for every situation so it could not be the only option (...again...I'm not suggesting that).

I'm getting a sense that having another payment option is a positive and for many it would be a convenience. For those who are active using Paypal already it seems like an option that might be appreciated as an additional convenience. For those that are not active on Paypal the additional payment method is not a positive or it's a non-issue.

Not surprisingly, it seems a significant percentage of us are active on Paypal.

Thanks everyone for your perspective. Very helpful.

Barry Thomas, CPBE CBNT

Message: 4