[SBE] Ways to Pay

Jonathan Solomon jonstv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 17:23:11 EDT 2009

Barry-

Some interesting comments here.

I think adding a PayPal option would be great. I'm a big PayPal
user. It would be great, especially when I have forgotten to renew
and my membership fee is due! Also, personally, I would be much more
inclined to "impulse buy" pins, etc when renewing my membership if
there was "would you also like to purchase" link on the membership page.

My $0.02.

Jonathan Solomon
jonsolomon at techie.com
W3EIC