[SBE] Symetrix 528E switch help

Ben Weiss bhweiss at comcast.net
Thu Jul 9 16:21:52 EDT 2009

Assuming that the problem is switches and it most frequently is here's an
idea. This also assumes that the unit is mounted in a permanent location
for a fixed application. Hard wire the switches to operate in the position
you use them. This cures the poor switch contact problem once and for all.
It may not be the Symetrix way but it sure fixes the problem. Spraying the
switches with a contact cleaner is a temporary fix at best. Cap replacement
is another matter but switch problems are usually the first problem to
surface.

Ben Weiss

_____