[SBE] Burk ARC-16 Question

Kevin Trueblood kevin at neptuneradio.net
Mon Jul 13 14:52:46 EDT 2009

It's my understanding that unless you have all the call out number slots
filled, it will not repeat call. In other words, if the CE's number is the
only one on the list and he misses the call, it won't try to call out again.
If he puts the same number in all 10 slots, it will work down the list and
then repeat indefinitely until someone clears the alarm.
Here there are only two people that get transmitter alarms, myself and the
DoE, but both of our numbers are programmed into all 10 slots.

Kevin Trueblood, CBNT
Engineer
Mid-West Family Broadcasting
Madison, WI