[SBE] OK - Ohh great and wise minds

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Wed Jul 15 02:56:39 EDT 2009

Bill

Not sure about the digital issues. But you can buy from Henry Eng. and from IT vendors these neat little remote controlled AC power boxes designed for just your sort of issue...where you need to recycle the power on some peice of gear at a remote site.

Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT
V- 240.417.2475; F- 240.368.1265