[SBE] Need to dispose of a UHF DTV transmitter??

Richard E. Ranson rranson at ua.edu
Wed Jul 15 14:45:44 EDT 2009

Anyone have a UHF DTV transmitter they don't know what to do with after the
transition? We are in need of a UHF DTV transmitter to build our class A CP
and potentially a UHF translator station. Donations to The University of
Alabama are tax deductible!! Contact me off list..

We are also looking for good used analog cameras, switchers, routers, etc as
we are still an analog facility at the studios pending upgrades.

Richard E. Ranson ( N9YAY)

Senior Broadcast Engineer

The University of Alabama

College of Communication & Information Sciences

Center for Public Television & Radio

Box 870150

122 Reese Phifer Hall

Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35487-0150