[SBE] sat truck op training

Robert Combs Robert.combs at cumulus.com
Wed Jul 15 13:47:30 EDT 2009

This was just in today's NAB Smartbrief:

Sign up for NAB's Fall Satellite Uplink Operators Training Seminar and
Prevent Interference
Satellite interference costs your station time and money. If you or your
operations staff has not received formal, certified training for operating
your uplink facilities, sign up for NAB's Satellite Uplink Operators
Training Seminar. The course will be offered Oct. 5 to 8, 2009, at NAB's
headquarters in Washington D.C. For more information call Cheryl Coleridge
at (202) 429-5346

Robert Combs
Market Chief Engineer
Cumulus Broadcasting - Savannah/Albany