[SBE] OK - Ohh great and wise minds

William Whitt billw at betterlifetv.tv
Wed Jul 15 16:11:45 EDT 2009

Very thorough, and quite eye opening. I have a Tanberg on my Fiber that
frequently throws fits for us. I've have audio drops and so on. This
equipment is maintained by our fiber provider, and it's given them a lot of
gray hair. I may have to tell them about this.

As far as the explanation of PCR - thanks - I don't analyze ASI as often as
I should to keep myself sharp on the details. I get caught up in so many
other things . well you the picture. I take it the PCR specs are in the
white paper? I only have time enough to briefly write this note and get to
another meeting.

Thanks again for your response!!!!

Bill