[SBE] Have another Digital question

Francis Martin ednixon at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 20:41:40 EDT 2009

The Pilot Level is controlled by your modulator.
Somewhere in the menus for your modulator should be a Pilot Level Adjustment. Find this, adjust, and you are ok.
I've had experience with the Linear of Brazil
http://www.linear-tv.com/images/products/AT7001_REV00.pdf
non linear and linear automatic pre-correcting exciter, and the
Teamcast based exciter from http://elmwi.com and used the Sencore
you have to set up the units. A problem with the pilot level, which
was too low in my case, severely affects the performance, making
the station largely unwatchable. After putting the pilot level in the
"green" on the Sencore, the other parameters fell into place and turned
"green" on the RF Xpert and Strem Xpert software.

Good Luck !

Frank Martin
http://mphbroadcastservices.com