[SBE] 950 STL curious problem

Jerry Massey JMassey at entercom.com
Mon Jul 20 14:20:50 EDT 2009

To Cowboys suggestion of reversing the path. A good way to explore possible problems with the antennas, but be cautious in that you can cause interference issues to co-channel users who may be behind the normally transmitting side of the path.

Jerry K. Massey CPBE, DRB, AMD, 8-VSB, CBNT
Corporate Regional Engineer
Director of Engineering, MIS
Entercom Greenville LLC
25 Garlington Road