[SBE] STL

William Whitt billw at betterlifetv.tv
Mon Jul 20 20:23:36 EDT 2009

I would lean considerably to an Interference issue. I'm not a FM guy, but I
have receivers that have alarms set for just the amount of loss that you are
experiencing. If I have a 20dB loss in my receive side . It gives me a Audio
Loss error. Not so much the loss of the Carrier, but an actual loss of the
total modulation for the receive side. If you are running in Stereo - this
may indicative of losing one of the stereo channels.

Just my 2 cents worth,

Bill